Let’s do a poll, shall we?
If you are on the GP Worship Team – we are going to be starting weekly rehearsals – to go over only the music for the coming Sunday. We will keep it to an hour as best we can.
- Singers: If you are on the schedule to sing that coming Sunday – you will be sent the list of songs, please review them ahead of time and please attend the rehearsal! 🙂
- If you aren’t on the schedule to sing that coming Sunday – you don’t have to come, but are certainly welcome to!
- Worship Leaders: you would only have to attend rehearsal on the week’s you lead, but again, you are always welcome!
- Pianists: you would only have to attend rehearsal on the week’s you play
- Band members: sorry – we don’t have too many of you – so you need to be at rehearsal each week!
- Sound Techs/PPTs: Please try to attend, we can talk on a week by week basis, but your feedback below is very valuable.
So, here is a poll – please click the time that works best for you, if another time works better, please select “None of the Above” and then put your preferred time in a “Comment” below.
Looking forward to seeing you on our kick off on Friday Oct 2 at 7pm at the church!
6 thoughts on “Poll: When is the best time for you to rehearse?”
The way things are going at work…I will have a tough time making a Thursday night practice. Friday right after work is the best for me with Sat. morning a distant second.
It’s OK, Pat. I think it’s time you quit that job anyway.
Let’s see how things shake out.
I had a comment about polling… hmmm, what was it? 😉 …saddddleb..
I would have to agree with Pat. Friday evening would be best, although it would be very unlikely that I could be to the church any earlier than 6:30.
Friday nights would work best for me also. Thursday would be next, then Wednesday, then Saturday.
My schedule is always changing do to work & I play with 2 other bands.If you have a regular rehearsal night I’ll do my best to accomadate